Like Us
Plus One
Follow Us
Search
 Author Oliver Wirkus  Views 903 View Original Article

Recently I was facing the challenge to rename a SharePoint Solution. I needed to rename the contained projects and even the namespaces. If you ever did that, you might know that this is everything but easy. It took a long time until I finished the renaming. Visual Studio was able to compile the whole solution without any errors and I was able to deploy the solution to SharePoint. At first I was astonished, but this was too good to be true. After I had deployed the renamed solution, I tried to …
View Original Article

Recent Articles from Oliver Wirkus's Blog