Like Us
Plus One
Follow Us
Search
 Author Liam Cleary  Views 4710 View Original Article

So as a quick fix for me to remember, while performing and on-premises upgrade to the latest cumulative update for SharePoint 2013, I kept getting a failure. The error was related to the “SUBSCRIPTION” database only. The actual message being displayed was found a little further down. So you would think I just needed to change the account I was using, but then I checked I was using an account that had all the right permissions. I tried this upgrade using the “Farm Account̶…
View Original Article

Recent Articles from Liam Cleary [MVP]